Short studio update

I have a lot to get done in 2 weeks time. I can not believe that just after 3 weeks I will be traveling to europe for 2 months! Time seems to be flipping through my fingers like I know not what. First we (my husband that is) have a meeting Zurich, then we have a wedding party in Budapest and last holiday home in Finland. 

I have an exhibition coming up in my hometown in August, so I need to get all my paintings finished for that. Some I will probably have to give the last touches when I am in Finland, because the oil need some time to dry before I can pack them in my suitcase… Oh well, it will turn out just fine, it usually does!!

Here is a short studio update before I start to paint today:

The three musketeers are almost done, just some details left to do on the legs and beaks.

And here are the first 2 birds on 2 of the 6 small background I shared a couple of post ago. I am thinking of trying to paint these all in acrylic, but lets see. I'm much more comfortable in painting the birds in oil, the acrylic dries so fast. But then again that could be an advantage now when my time is running out!

Next week I will be able to share a couple of finished paintings!!

Comments

Popular Posts