Petals and feathers.

Yup, petals and feathers in layers. Many layers...

This magnolia painting is almost finished. A few adjustments needed on the petals and then I need to finish of the branches.

The heron has gotten one more layer of paint. Next time I work on this one I have to lengthen the beak a little bit.

This is todays work. I had one more background like the one of the heron, and first I had planned to paint another flying heron it. But then I found this barn owl, and I am sold!

It is actually very nice painting so small. The canvas is 30x30cm, so the owl measures maybe 15cm. Much less details needed, suggestions are enough. I'm in love with this colour combination.

Great crested grebe. This painting is a little bigger, 50x50cm. I painted the first layer of the bird today. There are a few things I see now that I need to adjust. Sometimes it can be really useful to take photos of your work in progress and see it on the screen. 

It was a good day in the studio today. I'm hoping that tomorrow will be as good! 

Comments

  1. Du är nog så duktig! Jag har kvar två av dina tippor. Ena är väl fr 97, andra har inget år men troligen fr samma tider...Nog ser man en otrolig förbättring💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Det var jätte roligt att se de gamla fåglarna... Jag måste sätta in dem i en av mina posts här om jag får använda ditt foto? 😁

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts