Incite 3 - The art of storytelling

Happy Friday everyone!

It is a beautiful morning today here in Shanghai. Almost a clear sky (= pollution not too bad), sun, and a nice temperature of 24 degrees! I'm on my way out to the local veggie market to buy the last ingredients for tonights dinner. We are having a Kiwi and a Hungarian as guest, so I thought I make a traditional meatloaf for us to enjoy.

Beautiful warm morning light in my studio today, had to take a picture!



And then: Incite 3 - The art of storytelling:
Last autumn I participated in a mixed media art competition for North Light Books. All the finalists were to be published in a book - The best of mixed media. I was lucky enough to be one of the finalists, and now the book is published, and I finally got my copy of it! 

The cover of the book.

My painting on page 95. It feels so good to see my art printed like this.

They have opened the next competition for Incite 4, but I haven't decided yet if I am going to participate this time again. Maybe I should try and send in a couple of art journal pages and see if they would do as well…



Comments

Popular Posts