The three musketeers (sparrows, that is…)

I do not like being sick. (It sucks!) Especially if it is due to something you could have avoided if you only knew… Oh well, thats life. Food poisoning is not the end of the world and not even serious, but when I am not used to being sick at all I felt sorry for myself… =D 

I can not get over how nice the weather is now. It is between 20-25 degrees with a lovely breeze. I could spend the whole day on the balcony with my book… I hope it will stay like this for a long time yet.

The three musketeers is coming along just fine. Here is the initial drawing with charcoal.

 I have started painting the birds in oil. For some reason I really like how this one is evolving. Probably because I have succeeded with getting down on canvas what I had imagined in my mind… I usually feel frustrated with my work, as I don't always seem to be able to get down on canvas what I had imagined. But I just have to continue to work and experimenting and trust in that I eventually will get the results I want! 

Two Long-tailed tits with spring blossoms. First layer with oil down. Just dark brown and white to cover up the background. Colours next!

And this is a 40x40cm canvas that is waiting for a gull. The same gull as in my art journal from my last post.

Now I am off to get my hands dirty with paint again!


Comments

Popular Posts