Book Incite 2 - color passion

My parents in law are visiting us here in Shanghai, and they brought with them my book Incite 2 - Color passion that I got almost a year ago. I haven't had in my hands yet until now though, as it was send to Finland. It was so nice to read it, colourful indeed!! I just wanted to share...

The cover.

The spread where my contribution is. So much delicious texture in this book, I felt totally at home in it!!

Page 51 - my page!

The caption I wrote to go with my painting. We were suppose to write a short text explaining our choice of colour, and here I explain why I so often choose to paint with a blue palette and the inspiration behind this particular painting.

I haven't painted this last week as we have guests, but I have a few pictures I haven't shared with you here from the week before!

I have 6 new small backgrounds made on wood panels. I'm thinking Great tit and Blue tit from my own images, and maybe a Robin or two… Decisions, decisions...

Detail.

More details.

And I have the first Sparrow of three done on 'The three musketeers'. I'm really enjoying this one!

Now we are of to go and eat some typical chinese dumplings, so see you next time!







Comments

Popular Posts