Painting again

I am settling in in my new studio, and it feels good to be painting again. True, it is a little bit slow now in the beginning as always after a pause, but I'm getting there. I have been painting mostly in watercolour the last days, but I have had out both my acrylics and my oils.

The weather has been warmer with what feels like a warm wind from the south, but colder weather is due again next week.

I have also been spending quite a few hours designing a new website. It is coming along nicely, and I am very happy with the change to a new host. As soon as I have everything updated, I will give it a shout out so that you all can tell me what you think!

Now on to the artsy stuff from the last two weeks:

Two new abstract backgrounds. I felt like painting some small singing birds on these.

Two more of the same size, 20x20cm in the making. This time headshots of Mr and Mrs Peacock. Mr. has already gotten his first layer of oil.

Small wren in watercolour. Very simple design.

Long-tailed tit. Here I left the pencil drawing underneath, and I quite like the effect.

Detail.

A bigger watercolour painting in the making. Magnolias this time. Dark pink, I think!

And last: the newest video on my Youtube channel:


Comments

Popular Posts