New apartment and studio tour!

Yup, we have a beautiful sunny day today so I thought it is time to do the tour of our new apartment and my new studio as promised!

Living room with balcony. 

The other way.

Now I stand with my back to the balcony, and the door straight ahead is where you come into the apartment. There is a closet to the left of the door, and the kitchen is to the right behind the glass. The box is waiting to be picked up today, extra bedclothes and such that belonged to the apartment that we do not need.

Dining area. And on the wall you can see one of my own prints that I had made.

A nice big mirror, and here you can also see into my new studio.


In to the right you have my studio and straight ahead you have our bedroom. You can not see the door to the guest bedroom, but it is to the left just before our bedroom, and then the bathroom is the door to the left by the standing vase.

Kitchen. Long and narrow as they often are here in China, but this kitchen actually has proper cupboards and storage space for everything. The only thing that I have to get use to is the owen, that I discovered was a gas owen! Any tips are welcome… =D 

Our bedroom.

View from the balcony. It is a little hazy today, so the air quality could be better.

And now the studio!

I put my easel in the corner, with all my oil colours in the light blue kart to the left, and all my acrylic materials in the cart to the right.

My painting table by the window. 

This studio is a little bit smaller than in the previous apartment, but it is still big enough for my needs. At least for as long as I keep it tidy… I'm lucky to have a room totally to myself and my art making!!

The desk and the chair belongs to the apartment so I wrapped them in paper and cloth to protect them from paint splatters. I also protected the floor with first covering it with a strong plastic sheet and then laying down cardboard boxes on top of it so that it is pleasant to walk on. Now I can drip paint as much as I want!!

The book shelf was also already in this room, and that is perfect for all my art books, papers and everything else. 

That was that! Our new apartment is only a 5 min walk from the old one, so we are still in the same area. 
Now I am of to start painting!


Comments

  1. congratulations with your beautiful apartment

    ReplyDelete
  2. önskar manga lyckliga och productiva stunder! kram,
    Far

    ReplyDelete
  3. önskar manga lyckliga och productiva stunder! kram,
    Far

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, super, i am delighted for you. I will live the same in a few months, we swapped a great house for a smaller one. Your paintings are still beautiful. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dominique! Good luck with your moving!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts