December.

I am still working on my History of watercolour movie. I thought that once I reached the 19th and 20th century, it would go faster. But I forgot how much there is to read on the internet. I have been so distracted because I read up on one artist, that will lead me to another, and then another, and suddenly I am just looking at awesome art and forget to write about only those who according to the internet has made an impact on the development of watercolour. I am planning to finally wrap it up tomorrow so that I can start recording and putting all the images together.
I never thought it would be so time-consuming. Well, I guess it wouldn't have been as time-consuming if I wouldn't be so easily distracted...

Anyway. December. It has been an unusually warm winter here in Shanghai. That is why I am even more looking forward to travelling home to Finland for Christmas and New Year in 2 weeks time. I'm hoping for snow and minus degrees, but it will be awesome either way.

Not much done at all in the studio this week, so that was it for me! Have a great Sunday everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts