Opening day of exhibition.

The opening of 'my' exhibition was a week ago on Saturday. It was a beautiful and sunny day, and quite a lot of people came to visit. Thank you all to my friends who showed up and made it a memorable day!
The exhibition is held in Gallery Karaija in Inkoo, a small town in the south of Finland. I am exhibiting together with 4 other artists, who all have been painting birds for this exhibition. It is called 'On the wings of birds'. The exhibition will continue until the 18th of this month. The other artists are:

- Hanna Aalto
- Kristiina Koskimies-Soininen
- Minna Pyykkö
- Pirjo Tikkinen

Instead of showing you a lot of pictures here, I will share with you a short video I made of the gallery, the exhibition and of the opening day. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!



Comments

Popular Posts