Preparing for exhibition.

A few weeks have flown by again. A lot of things have happened. I've been on a short trip to The Netherlands to visit family and enjoying a wedding. I will do a post with lots of pictures after the opening day of my upcoming exhibition. I have finished the last paintings, and today I have been doing the last preparations. Adding hanging hooks, writing a list of the paintings, making a few frames, varnished the paintings and so on. I have to bring all the paintings to the gallery tomorrow, and the opening day is on Saturday! I'm very much looking forward to it!! I must remember to take a lot of pictures!

Multitasking: adding hanging hooks and writing the painting list.

Deciding on the last titles and checking that I have all the information correct.

Hanging hooks.

The paintings that are all done.

I gave the paintings that were dry a thin layer of varnish.

Spray painting frame backgrounds.


All done!

Trying out the new frames.


I ordered some new business cards. Don't they look rather fine? 


Comments

Popular Posts