Sunshine, video and free shipping...

We have had sunshine and so nice weather for several days now. The only thing missing is the snow… =D But I have made it christmassy indoors instead. The tree is up, the gingerbread house is put together and decorated and the mulled wine is ready to be heated… It will be our first traditional christmas in almost 5 years now, with family coming to visit us here in Shanghai!

I have a new video posted to my Youtube channel!! Yay! Who thought it would be so much fun… I made a new christmas card:



In other news: I told you last time that I have updated my Society6 shop: and they still have free shipping (worldwide!!) going on! I ordered a few things to myself, I could not resist owning a tea mug with my own art on it! Lets see how long it will take to get here to China. I am really excited over the mugs, but the phone cases are fun too. Maybe a christmas gift idea for someone?!? Society6




Comments

Popular Posts