Nature and birds - Pic's from Finland

My holiday to Finland is over and I'm back in China! Two months fly past pretty fast when you are having fun… The autumn had started when I left with rain, leaves turning yellow and colder weather. I like autumn. I like the smell of it and the air that turn crisp.

Today I would like to share with you my favorite pictures from my trip to Finland. As the title to this post suggests, it will be pictures from nature and a lot of birds.

Tern. Look at those fabulous wings!

Juvenile Chaffinch.

Sea gull. I'm not a 100% sure which, as I have never seen a seagull with such grey legs before. 

Mute swan.

Oystercatcher.

Our morning view from the cottage.

Sunset on the island.

Flower beauty.

Wilted beauty.

My favorite colour.

All the colours of a spiderweb...

Driving home under a splendid sky.

And last I leave you with a picture from my grandma's 102'nd birthday party!!! An awesome lady, I hope to be like her one day!

Comments

Popular Posts