Bird song and sun!

It is so peaceful here. The birds are singing outside, and the sun is shining. Even if I am living in the middle of Shanghai, the outside world seems distance right now. A good day for painting!

I took some pictures from our new apartment today:

Living room. A big comfy couch, even if it is black… The door is to the right, and the studio and bedrooms to the left from here. And into the light is the balcony.


View from the living room to the dining room and kitchen. Behind the dining room is a small 'indoor' balcony with washing machine and dry rack.


The balcony. I ate my lunch out there today enjoying the sun. As soon as it gets a little warmer I will drink my morning tea out there...


View from balcony to the east.


Closeup of the garden and the lake in our compound.


View to south-west and down. Now you understand the bird song. In the busy Shanghai a small garden like this is a sanctuary for the birds!


And on my desk today. I have many new paintings on the go now, so more pictures of those soon!

Comments

Popular Posts