Exhibition coming up!

My exhibition is coming nearer: the opening will be on Saturday 10th of August between 14-16! I am almost all set up and ready: I'm completing the index list of my paintings for the show, and finishing the frames for my paintings on canvas board.
We will be two artists showing together, Hillevi Latvalahti with sculptures of birds and people in ceramics, and my paintings. 


This is the poster for the exhibition, translation:
Birds and people
ceramics and paintings 
Welcome!


In my last post I had a photo of the paintings I wanted to finish for the exhibition, and I have been painting! Here are the last paintings to go into the show:

Autumn. Oil, acrylic and different paper on canvas, 30x40cm. With kind permission from Kelly (Shadow-and-Flame-86 on Deviantart.com (Link)) for the use of her photograph.


Waiting.  Oil, acrylic and different paper on canvas, 40x30cm. With kind permission from thrumyeye (deviantart.com: Link ) for the use of her photography as reference.

Lustrous. Oil, acrylic and book pages on canvas, 40x50cm. With kind permission from Nathan (phalalcrocorax on deviantart.com: Link ) to use his photograph as reference.

Sailing trip. Oil, acrylic and collage on canvas, 50x40cm. My beautiful cousin Linda Moed  (her blog: http://moedlinda.blogspot.fi/  ) gave me permission to paint from her photograph.

And last but not least: Everything under the sky. Mixed media on canvas board, 40x30cm. Reference photo my own.

Pictures from the opening night will follow next week, and anybody in the neighborhood are of course more than welcome to come and see the exhibition!!

Comments

Popular Posts