Parallax Art Fair in London

I had an absolute fabulous vacation back home to Finland. But I will not be telling you about that now, because I am today leaving for London. First stop Beijing this evening, and tomorrow morning a long flight to London. I am going to participate in the Parallax Art Fair in Chelsea Old Town Hall, London this weekend. I will show 10 of my paintings together with about 200 other artists. I have been very busy ever since I came back with getting everything ready for the fair; the 2 last paintings done, business cards, updating website, painting screws and mirror plates white and so on...

Link: Parallax Art Fair

Parallax Art Fair: Saturday 13 and Sunday 14 October, 11.00-17.00
The address to the venue is: Chelsea Old Town Hall, King's Road, Chelsea, London.

I invited some of the Finnish journalists living in London, and I invited the Finnish ambassador, Pekka Huhtaniemi. Mr Huhtaniemi and the journalist from the newspaper HBL accepted my invitation, so I will have some guests to really look forward to!

Below the 2 new paintings I got finished just in time to take with me:


Like a jewel 2. Acrylic, oil and book pages on canvas, 40x30cm.


Listen to the song. Acrylic, oil and different papers on canvas, 40x30cm.


So, to anyone living near London: Welcome to Parallax Art Fair! I will try and be there as much as possible in person the whole weekend!

Wish me good luck, and I will upload photos from the fair as soon as I have access to a computer!

Comments

Popular Posts