New website

The magnolia buds are getting big. I can't wait until they are in full bloom. Then I will be running around the city with my camera to get some good reference material for my paintings...

I have been working on a new website. I used to have my website with artspan.com, and they provide a good platform for artists. However, I have seen other artists online that have their youtube and Instagram account connected to their website. This means that every time they posted to these other forums, the news feed also turned up on their website. I decided that I wanted that as well, and in a sense get everything in one place. I found wix.com that offered this feature, and I started to try out their templates and see how my website would look with them. I decided I liked it very much, and change my website to them. It is now done and live!


I kept it very simple and very clean. I chose white and pale blues for colours. I also like the scroll down feature, so all the way down to my Instagram feed is on the first home page. The photo of me is taken by my talented cousin Linda Hagewick.

My Youtube and Instagram feed directly on my homepage! How awesome is this to have everything in one place?


The gallery page. I think I will add more galleries, one for watercolour, one for birds and one for flowers. But for the moment I have everything in one gallery. I also have the option to add a shop feature to this website when I move to a country where I can trust the post delivery...

About me section. Here I have a very short Bio that you can see here, and then my complete CV underneath.

I would love to hear what you think about my new website!



Comments

Popular Posts