More flowers, Shanghai Botanical Garden.

So, since the cherry blossom only blossoms once a year ( Not to mention in some cases only for a few days), I thought it would be nice to go to the Botanical garden here in Shanghai. I was not disappointed. They had quite the selection of different cherry blossoms.  Not that they are actually cherry fruit trees, it's just easier to call them by that name.

So a few days ago I took my camera with me and went to visit the Botanical Garden. It was a very warm and sunny day, + 24 degrees at least. My friend Kim came with me and we started with a little picnic while admiring the blossoms. Then we walked around and enjoyed the beauty of spring in a forest of white and pink.

Needless to say, I have a LOT of new material to paint from! Enjoy:


 













Comments

Popular Posts