White Magnolias - it's spring!

It is official, it is spring now. I spend about 2 hours walking around the park today photographing magnolia flowers. The first white magnolias are out, and the pink will follow in a day or two. What a pleasant way to spend an afternoon!

I think I can safely say that I can see magnolia paintings in the future... But it might take some time though because I will be travelling for the next month or so. Next week we will travel to visit our friends in Indonesia, and then I will continue to Vancouver and New Orleans. I will probably leave my computer at home so blogging will be at a minimum while I am away. I have never blogged from my iPhone, but maybe I can figure out how to do it.

But for now, I will leave you with a little selection from today's 'harvest', I hope you enjoy!












Comments

Popular Posts