Greetings from Canada

This week I am in Canada. More precicely a little northwest of Vancouver in a small village called Sechelt. It is absolutely stunning here. Reminds me a lot of the nature back home in Finland, but bigger and with majestic mountains. The weather has been fantastic, the food has been yummy, and my hosts are the best! I will be here until Friday, after we travel south to New Orleans.

I am travelling with my bestie Rain. She was born here in this corner of Canada, and it is so nice to be taken around all the best places. Unfortunately I can not get blogger to work properly on my ipad, so I am not able to share any pictures. I can upload pictures, but then it will not let me scroll down to add any text under them. It is weird. Oh well, pictures just have to wait until I am home I guess.

Comments

Popular Posts