Evening in the studio.

It always feels nice coming back to the studio after being away from it for a while. Spending a little time home did me good. Now it feels like my batteries have been recharged and I am full of inspiration again.

So, what have I been doing in the studio in the week I have been back? I edited the last video I made from home. Lots and lots of short video clips from snow, ice and winter. I will put a link to the video at the end of this post. I also filmed the next video, so now all I have to do is edit that one. I've tidied up a bit and done some planning for the year ahead. Now there is nothing left to do than to start painting. I have several paintings that I need to finish before spring, so there is plenty of work to do.

My studio looked so nice and cosy this evening that I decided to take some photos of it to share with you.

My happy place.

Ready to start painting!

Work in progress.

A snowy owl and an orchid that I need to finish before spring.

The Peony is the first painting that I need to finish. It is almost done, just a few details that I want to refine. The bird paintings are personal work so they can wait until I have finished with my commissions.

And last, here is the link to the latest video on my Youtube channel. Winter in Finland!

 

Comments

Popular Posts