Welcome to my new studio and apartment!

This blog is all about the new apartment and my new studio! It feels so good to have everything unpacked and organized. Or not everything. I still want to change a few things in the kitchen, but I have requested to get 2 more shelves installed in 2 of the cupboards so I will organize everything after that has been done.

It is a 3 bedroom apartment, and one of the bedrooms is my new studio. For a full tour of the apartment, please watch this video:



Here I will post photos from the living room, and my studio:

First of: 2 photos of how it looked before we moved in.

It is a beautiful wooden floor with floor heating. And I am really starting to like these warm grey walls. 

And after I unpacked our things. 






Kitchen.

The spare bedroom that is now my new studio.

And here it is all unpacked and ready!


I found a new use for our old wine rack- storage and drying place for my small paintings!




And my night view. 

I hope you enjoyed this tour, now I am eager to start painting!!


Comments

  1. You must be delighted to be in your new apartment. The view is fantastic. I'm sure you will make wonderful art in your new studio. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts