Happy New Year 2018!

I wish you all a Happy, Healthy, Creative and Blessed 2018. 

New year, new apartment, and tonight I will even have a new studio. The move went very well and I think it was my fastest one so far. The movers came 8:30 in the morning on the 21st of December, and by 12:30 in the afternoon everything was moved to the new apartment. Quite amazing, right?!

I had 2 days to unpack before we had guests coming to stay with us on for a week, and we had an amazing Christmas. Since we went home for a visit just before the holidays, we were able to bring back with us all our traditional Christmas food. So we had our first real traditional Christmas dinner in 7 years. It was so good, and amazing to be able to share with our friends.

The new apartment starts to feel like home now, and I think that as soon as I get my studio up and running, it will feel even more so. And that is my program for today. Organizing my new studio. First I will have to move everything out of the room so that I can cover the floor with a protective layer of cardboard, and then I can start unpacking all of my boxes. My big working table will go by the window as usual I think, but the rest I will have to figure out as I go along.

I will leave you with my two latest videos. My last studio update from the old studio and then a new year greeting I filmed yesterday from my new studio:



Comments

Popular Posts