On a roll!

The spring weather is somewhat unpredictable here!

This is how it looked yesterday while I was out walking...


And this is what I see out from the window today. I can see the sea!! This does not happen so often!





I have had a few good painting days in the studio lately, and some of my paintings are close to being finished. Finally. Some of my paintings I was not happy with has gone through some changes, and now I can see them also becoming something worth-while. 
 This is my current painting chaos with almost finished and just begun paintings all over my studio. My easel is not usually this crowded, but I put the paintings together for the photo. The floor however usually does look like this! :)




 




 And this is the three latest pages from my art-journal. The Great tit will become a painting on canvas just as it is here, I have already the background on canvas ready for the flying bird. More updates to come soon!



Comments

  1. hi-)
    i see beautiful paintings here-)))
    Bravo,for your great work,kopliment!!!!!
    Br
    Christa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christa so much for your kind compliment!! I'm glad you like what you see :)
      Have a great day,
      Jenny

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts