Exhibition in Shanghai.

It is Wednesday, and the Dragon boat festival holiday here in China is over. Today is a normal working day again, so it is back to business... 

The opening of my exhibition in Shanghai was on Sunday, and it turned out to be a beautiful summer day. Many of the people I had invited came, so it was a happy day! No other people tough, the Gallery owner told me that due to the Dragon boat festival, non of her contacts were able to come. I was (am I should say) a little disappointed in that, because if I would have realised it earlier I would have insisted on delaying the opening with a week. But oh well. I am so grateful for those who came and made my opening a happy occasion, so thank you all!

I promised you pictures from the Exhibition, so here they are:

This is the first thing you see when you come up to the second floor where the gallery is.

Turning right and you see the exhibition.

I tried to take photos from every angle.









Opening day! My husband checking out the welcome drink.

The gallery is also a cafe.

Kim and John discussing my paintings...

Kim, Rebecca and Cindy.

All the girls from my husbands office, and Kim and me.


















Comments

Popular Posts