Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

A very merry christmas to you all!




We have family visiting us here in Shanghai from Finland over the holidays. There has been a lot of good food, card playing and quality time together.

Our christmas tree and gingerbread house.

When you can't get your own traditional christmas ham, you go for the next best thing: a suckling pig at the Bulgarian restaurant!


I bought myself a christmas present: a Gelli plate. I have been trying it out a little, and the possibilities are endless! I really enjoyed experimenting! There will be a lot of printing I think…


And I have a new video up! An art journal 'flip-through'!

And last I want to wish you all a very happy and inspirational new year 2016!!

Comments

  1. Happy New year to you!
    A wonderful journal!
    Greetings from Austria
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Susi, a wonderful inspirational new year to you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts