1 week has flown by so fast...

I can not believe that one more week has gone by. I really do not understand how the time just seems to fly… Today I will share with you some snapshots from the week. They were almost all taken with just my camera phone, so not the best of quality I'm afraid. This is an average week in my life here in China, so maybe I shouldn't be surprised that the time flies… =D

This is a tea house where my friend Rain is selling her jewelry, and the owner is such a kind lady that always treats us with her best tea while visiting.

Elephants and lucky boats made out of Pu-er tea, a light fermented pressed green tea that just like wine and whiskey gets better with age.

The lovely Rain Slingerland and her display of jewelry at the tea house. She just created a Facebook page for her jewelry, and tomorrow I will help her take some photos of her recent work. I know that you are more than welcome to visit her page at: Rain's custom jewellery

Saturday was playing night for the papermakers at Hudsons. From the right Blair Slingerland (husband to Rain from the picture above), my Hubby and Tony Öblom.

Randome picture taken from one of the many construction places throughout the city on my morning walk. They are building like crazy here!

First time I have had a starbuck's coffe in Rizhao, they have had a promotion site for a few days in a new development centre.

Tepanyaki together with good friends.

Two of the good friends in question, Blair and Rain. I don't know what my hubby was trying to do to me there...

One of my hubby's chinese colleague's surprised us with some treats from Finland.

Yesterday I made a trip to Qingdao to replenish our refrigerator with cheese and other desirable stuff.

A trip to the fake-market in Qingdao is a 'must do' while there.

Good brushes makes me happy!

Some more work has been done to several backgrounds.

A birthday 'card' in the making. I actually finished it tonight, but has to wait for daylight to take a photo without any shadows and glares on it.

A detail from an angle that looked good even in bad light.




Comments

Popular Posts