New designs...

So, after the last post and sleeping over some of my paintings, I decided to change some of my compositions. They do not work as well as I had imagined, so I will just start again... Sometimes you learn from your experience, even if they do not always turn out that well... ;-) So, I planned some new compositions in my art journal, and I am very pleased with the result. I will start painting over my canvases tomorrow, and I hope that the new experimenting will work out much better! I will keep you updated off the progress!

Here two new pages:

This is two common blackbirds (koltrast), male and female. In my A4- journal, watercolor, acrylic, gouache, book pages and different papers on paper.

This is from my altered journal, A5. An old journal that I am painting over the pages. Warecolour, acrylic, book pages and watercolour paper.

Comments

Popular Posts