Moving my blog.

What a month it has been! I am so lucky to be able to travel the way I do, but I have to confess that I do not want to see an aeroplane again soon for a while...

 I decided to take a break from social media after writing from Canada. I could not get Blogger to work properly on my iPad, so I decided to just enjoy living in the now and all my new adventures!

We spend 10 days in Sechelt, a small town outside Vancouver. After that, we travelled south to New Orleans. We spend two fun weeks in the city of music. It really is a crazy city. But crazy in a fun way. After that, we flew to LA to spend a couple days with my travel companions daughter before returning to Shanghai.

That was one month worth of travelling. But it did not end there, because only a week after I returned to Shanghai I flew to Finland to help my mother in law move house. I spend 2 weeks in my hometown. The spring was in full bloom, and it was absolutely lovely!

Now I am back in Shanghai and in my studio. I have been thinking a lot about how to continue with this blog. I have been using Blogger for quite many years now. It is a very user-friendly blog, and especially adding pictures is super easy. But now I think I would like to focus more on my website and one step in that direction would be to move my blog there. The blog feature of my website (hosted by wix.com) is not as easy to use, but I guess it will be after I get used to using it... I will probably take advantage of the move and rebrand my content a little bit. I am not sure exactly how yet, so I will try a few things out and see how it goes. The focus will, of course, still be on art.

So next week I hope to see you on my website! I will drop in here and post the link to my new blog when I have it up and running! See you soon!

Comments

Popular Posts