Finnish light.

Shanghai. I've only been back a few days, and I already miss Finland. Autumn is my favourite time of year, and I love the crispness of the air and all the smells that come with autumn. But I left all that behind me. Shanghai is sticky and hot. The autumn will not arrive here for another month or two... Oh well, it is the same story every year when I return, it takes me a week or two to adjust to the big city life again. I know I will feel a lot better as soon as I get back into my normal daily routine in my studio. I will kickstart that tomorrow with a visit to the art store, because which artist doesn't love shopping for new art supplies? Happiness right there! (and I do need watercolour paper, I am out of cold pressed paper!) I know it sounds very materialistic, but if you are an artist, you will understand me!

Today I have been organizing the photos I took while I was home. It seems like I have been fascinated most by the light this time. I have tons of landscape photos in a different light from different times of the day. I thought I would share my favourites with you today! So I present to you summer feelings in the southernmost part of Finland;














Comments

Popular Posts