A Goosander with chicks and Shanghai.


35 degrees outside today. Apparently I left autumn behind me in Finland, so yup, I'm back in Shanghai. I will not start working yet for another 2 weeks at least though, because I have a friend coming to stay with me for a week and then we will go and do some travelling together in Indonesia. I am very much looking forward to it! I love to travel, and what better way to travel than with your bestie?

I was quite sad to leave Finland. The autumn is my favourite time of year. In Finland that is. The air gets chilly and smells amazing, the leaves turn colour, the mushrooms are waiting to get picked, and so on. Oh well, next year again! I am editing a movie with all the small videos I took while home, so next week I should be able to share 'my' Finland with you! It is actually quite fitting since we are celebrating 100 years of independence this year... :-)

I did manage to finish one painting while in Finland, a Goosander ( Common Merganser in North America). Without much more to add today I leave you with this:

Acrylic and oil on canvas, 30x40cm.

Comments

Popular Posts