Kuala Lumpur bird park

As I promised, here are some pictures from the bird park of Kuala Lumpur. It is situated almost in the center of KL, and it has one of the world largest 'walk in' aviaries. This means that the birds are not in small cages (which I disapprove of big time!!), but flying free in huge enclosed tents. It makes it harder to spot them, but I did not mind! The only thing I was really disappointed in was that I did not think of bringing my big camera and good lens with me. Oh well, next time!

Purple Swamphen.


Black-crowned Heron.

Cattle Egret

Rhinoceros Hornbill.

Superb Starling.


Cattle Egret and Sacred Ibis.

Yellow-billed Stork.

Flamingoes.

Look at those gorgeous pink feathers of the stork!

Buffy fish owl.

Buffy fish owl before coffee… I just had to share this picture even if it is bad quality. I mean, look at that face!!!!

Brown wood owl.

Indian peafowl.


Comments

Popular Posts