First paintings done in new studio.

So, I have some new paintings to share, all done in my new studio! It is a very dark and rainy day today, so the pictures I took of my paintings are a little of in colours.


Autumn song. Acrylic, oil, different papers and leaves on canvas, 25x25cm. This is an eurasian treecreeper that I was able to take a picture of in Spain some time ago. I was lucky to spot it, it has such great camouflage colours!

Rembrant. Acrylic, modelling paste and oil on canvas, 30x30cm. Reference photo with thanks to Sooper-Deviant on www.deviantart.com. Black-capped chickadee.

The song of the sailor. Acrylic, oil, and different papers on canvas. 25x25cm. This was a White wagtail that kept watch over us and our bay at the summer cottage.

Evening ponderings. Acrylic, oil and different papers on canvas, 25x25cm. The same wagtail as above.

Now I'm of to finish Barnie the sleeping owl. He is almost done, only some details left on the claws and some feathers that needs some finishing touches. 

Comments

Popular Posts