Greetings from Finland

Yes, greetings from Finland! I have now 2,5 months to enjoy the beautiful finish summer. My exhibition in August is also coming closer, and I am now busy getting the last details finished on my paintings. I had 26 paintings with me home in my luggage, and tohether with the paintings I already had here in Finland, I will be able to choose from 30 paintings to put in the exhibition. I was suppose to write this blogpost before I left China, but with with all the packing and last minute things to do, it just had to wait... So, let's see what I have for pictures that I intended for this post.

First up is the last paintgings that I finished:

''Lyckans land' / 'The land of happiness' Oil and mixed media on camvas, 30x20cm.

'Vad skogen dock är frisk'/'Sanctuary of the forest' Oil and collage on canvas board.
 

'Videvisan'/ 'Song of the willow' Mixed media on canvas, 30x20cm

'Flyg om du kan'/ 'Fly if you can' Oil, acrylic and book pages on canvas, 30x40cm

'Hawai'ian native' Oil, acrylic and  book pages on canvas, 30x40cm.

These are all the paintings that I had finished when leaving China. Here all ready to go into the suit case! ;-)

These are 7 paintings that I had send home to Finland earlier.

And these are the paintings that I am now giving the last layer of color. Here you can see them on my easel in China, but they are now spread on my mothers dining table in Ekenäs/ Finland. Hopefully I can soon post the finished result of these as well!!
 
 
It feels so good being in Finland, next time I will probably have a lot of pictures to share from my beautiful homeland!
 

Comments

Popular Posts